My family, sayang & I made a trip to Genting on the 30th August 2008.. We stayed for only one night and I enjoyed the trip every much with my family and sweetie.. We took a taxi up to Genting because my dad was lazy to drive up and he said it's more convenient to take a cab.. Ah well, so we took a cab from my club in KL..

Sweetie & me!
.
.
.
Walked around First World, bought a few scarfs and wanted to buy a coat but couldn't in the end.. Surprisingly, the things weren't that expensive anymore.. In fact, the scarf i bought was cheaper than the ones I saw in those online boutiques.. hell YAH!! They were selling it for RM20 and the online boutique was selling it for RM25.. I can't remember which boutique but ya..
Then comes dinner,

Yup! we ate here in First World..

DongDong

Papa

Mama

Two of the few dishes we ordered.. lol!
.
.
.
After dinner, Yang & I decided to go to the Indoor Theme Park to have some fun playing kiddie games.. We walked round and round looking at people playing with various types of games, calculating which game can accumulate the most coupons..
First we tried playing the basketball game and sadly we didn't have that skill to play.. We only got to the 2nd level and there were 4 levels.. lol!! My hands were dead tired after playing that game.. Sudah Karat lo.. Then we tried playing another ball game which requires us to throw a ball into a section like a locker and different sections have different points.. That game was fun and we were able to get more tickets out of it comparatively..
ahah!! I wanted sooo much to get the bolster coz it's the nicest thing I saw at the redemption counter.. However, in order for me to get that, I need 2000 coupons!!! That's ALOT!!!! So, i decided to just get a medium sized octopus worth 500 coupons..
We didn't get 500 coupons that night sadly, we wanted to play more but it was closing so we decided to just keep the coupons and hoping we could come back the next day... ahah!!

cute bo?
The tickets are expensive.. Adults RM40... crazy!
.
.
.
Next day!

Cam-whoring in the room..

and in the lift!
.
.
.
For lunch,we went to one of the restaurant in Genting Hotel.. and after that we managed to get ourselves in to the Indoor Theme Park again.. muahahaha!!! we supposed to go back after lunch but I begged my parents to stay a little longer... So my parents went to the Casino instead.. eheh!!
Well, of coz I managed to get my baby octopus and a few more things like name card, key chain and a highlighter..
.
.
.
After the game, we thought my parents would be done but unfortunately they were still havin fun in the casino, thus we went to find a place to chill..
Then we came across this bakery shop right next to the entrance of the main Genting Hotel..

Strawberry cheese cupcake!!
Lovely!!!!


This is what I got from spending about RM 50+ in Indoor Theme Park..
Sigh.. They are real suckerrss man..

My baby octy!



NO! I did not embarrass you....
Love you! *Muahhh* hehe
We left Genting around 4 or 5 and headed back to my club, had dinner there and went back to home sweet home.. Freshen up and got ready for MERDEKA eve celebration!! weeee....
Signing out~
No comments:
Post a Comment