Monday, February 9, 2009

Christmas Eve!

Christmas christmas christmas!! Love it when it's Christmas, everything seemed so bright, colourful, and lively! Even, shopping complexes dress the prettiest on Christmas.. right right?

This time around, me, yang, sze cheen, adrian and mun hoe ventured into a different taste for christmas.. Pastas, beef, turkey were oh so boring.. plus italian and western restaurants were PACKED! and therefore, we tried KOREAN food!! Anyong Ha Say YO!!

Photobucket

Hanwoori.. In Taipan..

Photobucket

some sauce..

Photobucket

Korean Salad..

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Meat!

Photobucket

and more vege!

Photobucket

Photobucket

woooooo.. this was superlicious!

Photobucket

This was not bad too..

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Yang's squid dipped in a bowl of sauce.. damn disgusting..

Photobucket

and er.. barli?

Photobucket

Dessert - watermelon!!

Korean food was fine, not so appetizing for me... maybe we didn't order the right food..
I only like the meat.. and I HATE KIMCHI!!!!!!!!!
I don't know how people can love kimchi.. like eEEEEWwwwwwwwwwwww.....
sry la.. i just hate it...The only food I will never never eat! not even a single bit..

.
.

After dinner, we head to a dessert shop in Taipan..

Photobucket

My hak lo mai!

Photobucket

Munhoe and yang ordered ice kacang!

Signing out~

No comments:

Post a Comment