I have super cravings for cupcakes now! unfortunately, shops are all closed right now. Boo :( cravings shall wait till tomorrow.. And talking about cupcakes, it reminded me of the cute Cuppy Cake song:
You're my honey bunch, sugar plum, pumpy umpy umpy umpkin.
You're my sweetie pie.
You're my cuppy cake,gumdrop,shyummkums pure,
The apple of my eye!
And I love you so, and I want you to know that i'll always be right here.
And I love to sing thïs song to you
Because you are so dear!
It used to be the cutest song eva. Still is.. says the kiddy in me. haha!
Studies isnt going all well for me as my mood hasn't started yet.. felt like I had 1 week of break for no apparent reason. Hopefully, I'll be a nerd by next week. I have to!
I just love her voice..
Cant Wait!
wow, the cupcakes look so yummy *envy* . .the singing from the lil kid did make the song even cuter. .lol. .
ReplyDeletealice oh alice. .gonna watch it in 3D?
Yeaaa can only be found in Melb! want some? ;p
ReplyDeleteI always get stuck at the 'shyummkums pure' part. lol anywayy...
3D! screw the price, I think it'll be worth it! I'll let u know how the story went. It'll be worth it for u as well. Its free! hahaha!
tidakkkkkKKkk. .jealous nyerr. .can you courier it back for me? lol, yeah, that's super cute, it's like the kid is mumbling something out. .
ReplyDeleteyea, it'll worth every penny..furthermore, the movie is made for 3D experience and johnny depp is acting. .crap, i can't get any ticket here as it sells like hot cakes. .gotta wait next week :(
courier? its ok, lets not waste the cupcake. Im just gonna keep it for my stomach! I'll get u the fake one. ok? nyahahaha!
ReplyDeleteAlice In Wonderland was superb!! Dont worry, u'll have your chance to watch.. someday..... :p
awww, that's not fair. .heard of a saying "there's a will, there's a way" before? :P
ReplyDeletereally tht good? this is really tempting. .what was it that really caught your attention? story, 3D, the acting, tim burton?
lol! okok fine. make sure u get the cupcakes..
ReplyDeleteYES! 3D is a must! Amazed by the 3D effect, then came Johnny Depp so it was the acting and the story. Tim burton did a wonderful movie as a whole.
lol. .i shall wait then. .nyeh. .
ReplyDeletetim's movies are all brilliant. .gotta love them. .i noticed that tim and johnny do work closely. .