A pretty witty adorable lil ladybug. Admirable and gentle on humans.
Unlike, colourful frogs that are poisonous and icky! one of the 101 reasons why I HATE frogs!
Can I own a few ladybuggiess?
For those who are intrigued to know how am I coping with Honours, well.. Yes, I'm still surviving. It's tough for my level of "smartness" but on the other hand, never regretted. What i'm learning are applied economics which make things much much interesting and everything has its sense! lol! Still having a tough time picking a suitable thesis topic. Supervisors aren't helping at this very point in time, which bothers me! *Urgh
I'm blogging right now, because I'm in the state of No-Mood-For-Studies as usual. But I should instead sleep! oh well, I'm just gonna quickly list down my personal goals for the next 7 days:
- Accomplish my beautifully confusing Econometrics assignment.
- Do blardy Macro h/w. H/w now becomes a requirement when you're one of the 7 students in the class. Your presence becomes MORE obvious. Participation is not optional. Dang! no running away..
- Thesis topic COME ON!! Smoking/drugs/exchange rate/carbon emission?
- Hit the gym for at least 3 times a week. Abs is what I want to see in July! Also, toned up flabby thighs!
- Get a good face moisturising mask / night cream. Face needs pampering. Winter cold is approachinggg.. brrrrr..
- Taking the fact that its already 130am. I should hit the bed early for the next few days! Body needs minimum of 10 hours of sleep. how baby-ish!
- Patience dear girl. Time passes..... tik tok tik tok =(
Hate tickles! Hmph!
No comments:
Post a Comment