"Being afraid will bring you nowhere, being a milquetoast will bring you nothing. Time is running out, what do you really want?"
Not everything stays the same all the time, time passes, knowledge changes, luck changes, people change, events change, feelings change, etc.. The question is did it change for the better or worse?
Hi, i'm here to write about complaints again. how "unusual.." lol. no, At some point, I'm tired of uni, work, money, time, and everything. But alls well. I finally got employed by PieFace! nyumss. Love working there..i wish I had applied earlier. Plus, I only wish I had extra time. More time means, more work, more money, more time to enjoy :)))) and not forgetting more time for assignments! Time passes so quickly till the worries that you had in mind before was replaced with new worries. I cant even remember what worries I had before, or was it the same? lol! This is when blogging comes in handy, checking on histories and past posts.. When worries load up more and more, you tend to have greater short term memory. I'm not sure about you, but it's working on me and I hate it! :(
I'll be expecting many many outings with my girlfriends next month..and planning to go up to the mountains too! That's a whole load of fun part. But, on the other hand, I've assignments and thesis presentation coming up. :( Parents wont be sponsoring me on any of my outings so urgh.. that's why I'm working. and work fills part of my time for uni work. How to enjoy, you tell me??? haha!
I think sleep is the best activity ever. Its the only time where doubts, fear, and worries just go *pooof* missing and unthinkable. lets just assume no bad dreams lol. everythings just purrrfect when u're asleep...Good night bloggy
Signing out~
No comments:
Post a Comment