"Lacking the attention from one will accumulate to ignorance..with or without understanding, attention is forever needed, just how much attention do you need?"
Pic taken in Mt Bawbaw. Pretty sad that it wasnt snowing.
I once decribe snow as raindrops with constant cold breeze, that is, feeling numb within. So numb that eventhough one got struck by sadness or anger, you see smiles on their faces.
For me, I'm not snow-shattering or snow-storming but snow-stressing! lmao! Stress has reached max level, till I can just lay down, waste time and not do anything. la la la. example: like now, im blogging instead of doing my assignment. God bless me.
Anyway, I was browsing through reggae dance moves and i found...
She's just amazinggggg!!!!!!!! Someone or anyone who knows how to groove like this, teach me puh-leaseeee! :)
Another epic Singaporean comedian..
It's an injection with affection to the mid-section with the projection without any objection and hopefully no infection. hahaha!
It's an injection with affection to the mid-section with the projection without any objection and hopefully no infection. hahaha!
Signing out.
No comments:
Post a Comment