Sunday, May 22, 2011

KL to London!


"Time goes by no matter. If you were to turn back time, when would you go back to?"


I just reached London about 5 hours ago. The flight was horrendous, in terms of the time taken up in the plane. 13.5 hours thats pretty long. Im starting to regret for not extending my flight to europe. ;( 10 days is not enough!! Grrr!!!


So, lets see.. What I did for 13.5 hours in the plane. Ate, slept, toilet, watched 2 movies on a laptop, and painted my nails :/ perfect time to paint nails, a table right in front of you to put your hands and an upright sleeping position which means no bed marks! Walla! I have pretty nails.


Also, im facing a bad jet lag. My body is following malaysian time, my brain is automatically counting back to melbourne time. Im physically in london with huge difference in timing between msia and melb. And im heading to Nice, France tomorrow, so there'll be a slight change in time as well. Oh gawd! What time is it now????


Just had dinner. And im really to crash! Tired! good night london, good morning melb and msia!


signing out


P/s I brought lil eeyor along! Childish. But hell, it holds a comfy blankie. Have to bring it!


No comments:

Post a Comment