Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year, 2012

"Appreciate everything that made you who you are at this very moment, that includes all bitches and assholes"


I've been missing for a veryyy long time. As you know, its normal and not surprising. :)

And so, I had a peaceful celebration with friends and it was good. Clubbing and big parties weren't my first choice to celebrate, I think I'm getting real old. Haha! In 2011, I learned a great deal in appreciating people around me. Broken heart or losing ones I loved. All the complications and decision making I had to make. Even natural disasters, man I do feel bad for all those who had to suffer. I would say, the nature took its course in a very unpleasing manner in 2011. Especially first half of the year, life was tough. I believe, not only me but most people have experienced the same.

So in 2012, I just hope for better mankind. I want everyone to start appreciating things and people around them. Its never too late to tell them how much you mean to them. There's no right place nor right time to express such feelings, it's now or maybe never. Life is unpredictable.

New Years Resolution, appreciate. And not forgetting, make more $$$ - buy shares and make donation. Be happy, of course :)))

Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment