Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Hope, Mission and Dreams

"Determination makes it possible for almost everything. So how much determination you've put in for yourself, love and society? There's no measure."


We put hopes on achieving every mission that we dream of. New dreams come, old dreams fade sometimes they stay. Regret come into play when hopes are gone, which means we've failed our missions and dreams we had. So, what's the missing puzzle? Determination to go after our dreams. I've heard so many people yapping forever about doing something extraordinary, like a dream. Year after year, as the earth spins, even global warming is beyond dispute. Still most of us are doing the same thing, not that they really WANT to stay the same. That's my problem, staying the same. :) yes, I'm still officially the one yapping person who goes on about things.. I would say, impossible. HAHA! I'm the worst motivator. You just went down the deep dark hole with me. Woohoo i'm not alone ;)

I'm just waiting on opportunities. Then, the question of Why not create an opportunity? Hmmm... Think about it. Because "apparently", opportunity is always around us when we are able to see it. I need a pair of Mr. Opportunity Goggle. Problem solved! Not.

Life has been good in Melbourne, every place I've worked in made great impact in my life. Every single one even shitty jobs I honestly have no idea why. Does that happen to you? And several times, I've dreamed of things that happened the next day. 1 just happened not long ago. Not 100% the same, but roughly. I swear it was the freakiest thing ever. Well now I can say, sometimes dreams do come true - literally.

That's all for tonight.
Signing off.
*I had my cotton candy today at last! ever since Friday... I was determined for cotton candy for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment