Saturday, October 11, 2008

Mooncake Festival

Date: 13th Sept 2008
Place: Brandon's house!
Occasion: Celebrate Mooncake Festival and Yee Vonn's birthday!

I know, it's almost a month and only today I had the time to post this up.. I think it's more like, I decided to blog instead of cracking my head in my studies..

Anyway, we celebrated mooncake festival in Brandon's house located in Bukit Jalil *so far*... well, at least we had a chance to celebrate it in his house as we were planning since Foundation which was about 3 years ago.. haha!

It was a pot luck so I decided to make Konyaku Jelly for everyone.. Yang and I did it one day before the celebration and it was LATE night.. We ended up doing it till 3 in the morning coz we started quite late... ahah didn't take any picture of it though, it's purple in colour and had nata de coco and basil seed *is it basil seed? can't remmember what seed is it but it was known as Kiwi seed to me at first lol* in it! nYum!! Our first attempt failed coz the jelly harden so fast that we couldn't put in the nata de coco but luckily we bought 2 packets.. haha! so we succeeded in our 2nd attempt and it came out perfectly.. Yeh!!! ;)

Photobucket

Photobucket

After dinner, we went around walking in Brandon's neighbourhood and we ended up at a park..

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

haha!!

Photobucket

Yeevonn!! why tutup mata..

Photobucket

Photobucket

Yang fatty trying on the monkey bar.. Unfortunately, he failed halfway...

Photobucket

Photobucket

one who loves to melajuk..

Photobucket

some, like to be left alone and stares up in the sky thinking about the future..

Photobucket

but some, just loves the attention of being a porn star model..

Photobucket

Photobucket

haha! just kidding everyone..

Photobucket

Photobucket

Brandon with his horsey..

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

It's never easy for my fatty baby to balance himself.. haha
*muak*

.
.
.

After spending hours at the park, we head back to Brandon's mansion to celebrate Yee Vonn's birthday..

Photobucket

Cake baked by Arthur Wong..
How sweeet... I never had a guy who baked a cake for me..
Is the effort that counts.. ;)

Photobucket

Photobucket

awww..

Photobucket

Birthday girl with the girls

Photobucket

not sure which pic to put so i put both.. lol

Photobucket

and birthday girl with the guys..

Photobucket

Group Pic!

Photobucket

Kisses for the birthday girl!

Had a great time hanging out with you crazy bunch of friends!
I wonder how next year... *pfft*

Signing out~

No comments:

Post a Comment