Date: 9th September 2008
Tired of studying.. or to be more precised, not too sure what to study... I'm lost in the middle of no where and finals is around the corner.. 1 more week left and not even 1 subject is done.. How?? Deep shit!! *especially Empirical Studies, if you know what i mean.. 100% BLUR! Help me PLEASE anyone!!* So, i decided to clear off my mind and blog! ahah.. not a very good thing to do right now but heck!!
Yang & I went over to Paddington House of Pancakes in The Curve for lunch and head over to Cineleisure to catch 'Money No Enough 2'..
The show was incredibly touching and meaningful.. I noticed Singaporean movies tend to portray moral values and somehow make u burst in tears.. I like it as they include current situation in the world that touches everyone in their day-to-day living experiences about love, money and kiasu-ness.. Great movie!!
Those who have not watched it yet, should catch it as soon as possible as it's still in the cinemas.. are they?? I'm not too sure about it lol.. or get a dvd.. but get the original one because the pirated one has sucky subtitle especially for those who doesn't understand hokkien or mandarin.. like me.. haha!










No comments:
Post a Comment