I've been missing for awhile a very long time due to exams, holidays and laziness.. haha! Exams are finally over and I'm still lazy to update my so-dead blog..
Exams were nut head!! Price Theory and Financial Markets were fine I guess.. I'm not really sure for Law of Investment.. Do they give marks if I would copied down most of the information from the text? I just did.. We'll see my luck for that.. last but not least Empirical.. this subject was hell.. 90% chance of failing.. yeah.. Like SERIOUSLY... Can u even imagine? me? almost felt like breaking down and giving up?? Well, thank God I continued trying to complete all questions.. It was so much more like testing my memory skills instead of understanding.. =(
Forgetting about studies, I will now proudly announce my 1st year anniversary together with my sayang!!!!
Yess.. it has been a year!! *jump jump jump* hehe time passes like the wind, we went through ups and downs, heaven and hell, beutiful and nasty times, with a blink of an eye and we've passed 365 days! Specifically 3 more days to 1 year and 1 month from today! haha!!
It's crazy getting together with him, but I'm still loving every bit till today.. ;D
We began as strangers, then we became friends when we met 11 years ago when I transferred to Seri Selangor (standard 4) looking like an innocent girl knowing nothing.. ;p haha! Actually, I didn't know him until we went into our secondary years.. He told me, I sat beside him when I first got into the class for a few days and people were teasing us as we almost have the same surname.. and I had no clue at all.. lol!! Such a bad friend right? or can I say bad memory.. haha! sorry la..... However, with unforeseen circumstance *haha!* we became lovers on the 21st of October 2008!! It's odd to get together with someone whom u knew for 10 years... Imagine 10 years ago, u didn't know that he'll be your bf in 10 years time.. haha! Life is so unpredictable..
It's crazy getting together with him, but I'm still loving every bit till today.. ;D
We began as strangers, then we became friends when we met 11 years ago when I transferred to Seri Selangor (standard 4) looking like an innocent girl knowing nothing.. ;p haha! Actually, I didn't know him until we went into our secondary years.. He told me, I sat beside him when I first got into the class for a few days and people were teasing us as we almost have the same surname.. and I had no clue at all.. lol!! Such a bad friend right? or can I say bad memory.. haha! sorry la..... However, with unforeseen circumstance *haha!* we became lovers on the 21st of October 2008!! It's odd to get together with someone whom u knew for 10 years... Imagine 10 years ago, u didn't know that he'll be your bf in 10 years time.. haha! Life is so unpredictable..
.
.
.
.
.
Where: Alexis, Gardens





Clam Chowder


Chicken Escalope

Lamb cutlets with risotto
The food was average I guess.. It wasn't up to our expectations..
However, I had a great time with my sayang.. hehe!!!

Oh! I love the dessert!! Nyyyumm!!
It's an apple pie with ice cream..



Cheerss!!

Us us us us!!!

and more!! haha



and The Bill..
Signing out~
Love ya baby boo!
Love ya baby boo!
No comments:
Post a Comment