Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Genting

Date: 5th October 2008
To ~ Genting..

Yang & I decided to make a random trip up to Genting before he leaves to his lifeless sucky miserable island, Langkawi.. His mom and Rhae Naa came along with us too!

I went over to yang's place after dinner and we sort of exchange gifts! It was for our anniversary and my birthday.. =D I bought 2 belts packed in a box, a pillow case with the word "I miss you" and I made chocolate cheese brownie for him.. haha! I never baked for anyone before so it didn't turn out that nice but still edible haha!! The brownies were planned last minute when I went over to Subang Parade to find ribbons and a few more accessories.. Then i suddenly thought of baking a cake but I didn't have any recipe so I went over to MPH to get a recipe book.. Gosh! from then on, I got to know how expensive can a recipe book be.. I spent like hours in MPH finding a good and cheap recipe book.. After finding one, I went straight to Cold Storage to get the ingredients... Unfortunately, they don't have all of it so I went to a bakery shop instead.. Stressful!! But it was all worthwhile in the end... hehe I didn't take any picture of it though.. =(

On the other hand, yang surprised me with tones of gifts!! Gosh!! He hid the presents and I was supposed to find the presents one by one... haha! It was easy for me to find them though... =p but took awhile for me to interpret the clues.. haha..
First, I found a cd in a box with our love songs in it.. then a photo frame specially hand made by yang *My favourite!!!*.. then a small Bros bottle... and that's not all.. I continued searching and I've found an Anna Sui perfume and last but not least a Guy Laroche Wallet.. I'm not sure if I got the order correctly.. haha! *yang.. you shouldn't buy so many things.... u see, u got me confused already*
I was speechless.. I thought the photoframe was just all and I was already soooo happy about it.. Eventhough, I think my yang shouldn't have bought so many things and instead save up for Aus but I love every single thing and especially the effort.. Again, I love the photo frame hehe!!

Photobucket

My pressies!!!

Photobucket

My favourite photo frame haha!!

After all the excitement with our pressies, we left to Genting!!!
Yang's mom went over to the casino, Rhae Naa went to find her friends and yang & I, we went to the indoor themepark to play lil kid's game!!!!! ahah!!! I know it's a waste of money.. but we had fun.. =p
Around 2, we went to Kopitiam to get something to eat and drink..

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

On our way back to the carpark, we took pictures with lions and doggies.. haha!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Signing out~

No comments:

Post a Comment