Sunday, November 22, 2009

Breakfast

"Breakfast is good, breakfast is healthy, but I dont think is good nor healthy when you have bacon, burger or hashbrown for breakfast every single day. Ya? Then, why bother waking up for breakfast while knowing that it isn't healthy? Conclusion, never go McD for breakfast! hahaha!"

Mart 130 serves the best breakfast for me in Melb so far.. Or maybe, I've not tried better ones around but this satisfies me enough. lol! Mart 130 got its name from TRAM spelt backwards and its Stop number, 130 because it's a tram stop it self! Amazing huh? I would never thought of that hahah! We went a day after the Mt Dandenong trip, it was supposed to be for breakfast but we woke up late and went there for branch instead. haha! teeenage life~ oh wait! I'm 21, so am I still a teenage or... young adult? hmm..

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

??? I clearly did not take this pic. It was JACK!

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Yummy yummy yummy!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Signing out~

No comments:

Post a Comment