Monday, November 23, 2009

Vialetto

"No one's perfect, no one's incapable of everything, find that talent in that little street of yours, you'll never know who you might impress."

It's almost dawn in little city of Melb. Now, the sky is pinkish purple with a few touch of wave like clouds. It reminds me of little pixies dancing on fluffy clouds giving the illusion of the perfect colour blend. Wild imagination of mine, I know! hahaha.

View taken from my apartment. Pretty pretty..

"Vialetto" means "little street" in have no idea what language. hahah! We celebrated Roy's bday in this restaurant called Vialetto.

Photobucket

I never knew this lane existed till that day! gosh! so out-dated.

Photobucket

Birthday boy's gf and birthday boy

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Sweeet!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

BLAME PHOTOBUCKET!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

.
.
.

Here comes the foood,

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

.
.
.

Now you'll see crazy pics of me and Kelly

Photobucket

I like! xoxo

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

.
.
.

After dinner, we head back to Sommerset to give Roy a little bday surprise!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Happy 21st!
oh wait, you're not 21! ahaha. You're hmm... 21 + 3 = ? count that yourself lol!

Photobucket

*I'm so in blogging mood! hahaha*

1 comment:

  1. view taken from your apartment is amazing. .i love how the sky colour blends. .

    ReplyDelete