Sunday, November 22, 2009

Emptiness

"Emptiness is part of us, we can choose to fill them up or to just let it be. The point is, what we fill them up is what we choose to do in our lives, but some, may lead to another bit of emptiness. So, which road should we take? Taking the chance that would fill us up or having the contingency of making more empty holes in our life?"

You see, this happens when I have my "used-to-be" the best image hosting site called Photobucket that doesn't favour me anymore. Takes a thousand years to upload and some pictures doesn't come out how it SHOULD be! So frustrating sometimes.. Like seriously, blogger needs to modify its way in uploading pics. HELLO! MANAGEMENT OF BLOGSPOT. PLEASE DO SO FOR PEOPLE LIKE ME WHO LIKES TO UPLOAD MANY MANY PREETY WITTY & GAY PICS ON BLOG. THANK YOU! :)


Ok, I dont think that would work. But, I'm trying my best not to be AS outdated as I used to be before haha! Soon, I will show u some scrumptious breakfast I had with muh-buddies. I wish I could do it now, but its late and it would probably.. hmm not probably but WILL make my stomach growl like a crazy hungry hipo! hahah! so better not.

Good night Melb.

No comments:

Post a Comment