Thursday, December 10, 2009

Giraffe Cafe

"Although we grow with age, we're still young at heart"

Today, I finally got the chance to watch some movies!!! and had a hard time deciding which to watch. Cloudy with a chance of Meatballs or New Mooon.. Hmmm.. Wanted to watch Avatar but it's not out yet.. :( So we ended up watching both movies in a day!!! Woohoo!

We watched the 3D version! hehe
The movie was so-so. I think I got bothered with the 3D effect thing. It was so cool.. My first time watching 3D by the way so mind me. haha! I'd love to watch 3D again but obviously with more action..

.
.
.

and New Moon..
Ahhhhhh...!!

I personally prefer Twilight than New Moon. Gosh, they talked so SLOWWWww.... and not much of an action movie.. Most of them were SLOW talking..
But overall, with the hot hunks and their perfect bodies, it made the movie much interesting. Especially for the ladies!! haha too bad guys!

Jacob Black! The picture says it all, no need for me to explain further.
Love the bod!

.
.
.

Ok. The end of cartoonie and hot hunks! I found this really adorable cafe in the city called the Giraffe Cafe. It has really cute setting and great food as well! we went there 3 times to try their mains and desserts! So, have a look:

1st Time:

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Arthur before he cut his hair..

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

The sesame chicken noodle salad. Awesome!

Photobucket

Pastas.. cant remember what.. but it lookes like ham and mushroom..

Photobucket

This is pasta with mushroom.. Prefer the ham and mushroom over this! hehe

Photobucket

Risotto! what risotto? No idea, but as far as I can remember it wasn't too bad! and I usually dont fancy risottos..

.
.
.

2nd time:

Photobucket

We're hong kees this time

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

The same sesame noodle salad. hehe

Photobucket

Chicken lasagna

Photobucket

Some pumpkin chicken baked rice. It was good!

.
.
.

3rd time:

Photobucket


Photobucket

Arthur's emo face..

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Passionfruit bread pudding! GREAT!!

Photobucket

Tiramisu! Love it! and I like how they present it.

Photobucket

and Lastly, Chocolate fudge for Jack..

I want to go back there again for dessert!
Ahh!

Tomorrow, shopping day!!
and oh! I can't wait for my graduation day! yipee!
and and.. Kuachi is now 4 years old! he looks like a ninja. hahah!

No comments:

Post a Comment