Sunday, December 6, 2009

Nails

"Some things just dont come easy without a helping hand"

Today like any other day, stayed at home and stone. So00 wanted to go to the beach but couldn't find anyone to go with. Takkan go alone right! so sad :( So, I found something interesting to do which is to PAINT MUH NAILS!! Not very amusing but at least something.. hahah! since I had so much time to waste, I decided to paint my nails using the unusual way which took me about 2 hours and also, considering the time used to redo sucky ones. lol!

Picture above shows the one I did 2 years back. lol!
and yup, with lil help from a friend..

.
.
.

I tried doing it again this time, the pattern didn't turn out as pretty as before. :(
Maybe I missed out a few steps.... Hmm.. or I just suck at it. lol!

Hahaha!
.
.
.

By the way, I had Char Kuey Teow for lunch today, and it sucks!! Ok not until it tastes like shit but I mean seriously,

WHERE CAN I FIND GOOD PENANG CHAR KUEY TEOW in MELB!!!!

Cant wait to go back to Msia!
Cant wait to eat Cheap, Fulfilling, Sugguh sedap food!

Looks nice right? Kena con! Lap cheong sucks as well.
Boooo

Btw, Kuachi died.... so I had to start all over... WHY DIE SO FAST ONE!!! Havent 1 year old yet! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment