Saturday, December 5, 2009

Tamagotchi

"It's the little things that make one smile in their hearts although sometimes you might not see it"

Today, I found a new entertainment!!! So, you see, no blogging today except for this short post about this new lil old-small-kiddy game! hahaha! It was on discount!!! like super discount.

Guess how much it cost?

Original Price: A$ 24.95

.
.
.

After discount..

.
.
.
.
.

A$ 4.95!

Cheap right?? sorry lar papi & mami..
I find it very cheap for stuff that entertains me :(

Tamagotchi has grown into a... higher technological sense? Can become music star ok!


Can you see the black round thingy in the middle?! I call it KUACHI!
Kuachi is a boy and still a baby. He has a dinasour as his toy as you can see in the left top and drums for him to play!


Kuachi still eats baby food! Duh.. i just got him today. I wonder how fast can he grow.

These are the games I can play along to make Kuachi happy..
- Sing a song
- Music Notes
- Sound Block

Fun fun fun fun!!!!
I'm a happy girl!

Kuachi day!

No comments:

Post a Comment