Friday, July 30, 2010

Past Left Unwanted

"Get up, walk straight, stop. look back, admire how far you've walked, smile. look front, continue walking forward..never afraid to fall down again because you're not walking on the same path."

 
How do you convince someone that you're telling the truth when that someone has been through the opposite of what the truth is?

Answer: Time will tell.
but, what if patience fall before time?

8 Randoms:
  • I finally got my Tupperware tumbler. I'm a happy easily-satisfied girl!
  • It's 3am in the morning and I've a class at 10am tomorrow. Tell me why am I not sleeping?
  • Tomorrow is freee transport day, and I've no where to go. More like.. no cash to party..
  • If I have money, I want to get a lomography camera, and I want to go skiing.
  • Got a toffee, a few chuppachups, a box of popcorn, an apple, during the Countdown for Iphone4. and no, I didnt get one. Im a berryinblue person.
  • Ate icecream on the way back, ice creams never let me down. 
  • Lecturer said Honours students are smarter than Masters. I'm not convinced. 100% doubt I am. 
  • My parents have low expectations on me. They pray for me to Pass. I pray to get Distinctions. Very demotivating. 
Video below, I think she has 90% higher vocabulary, IQ, and knowledge than me. not good. ifeelstupid but good speech.
 

Signing out.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment