Wednesday, July 21, 2010

What if

"What if.. everyone knows the future, will enemies exist in the world then?"


What if people knew the future? will people have boundaries in their lives? with only a certain amount of friends? who hardly make any mistakes in life? The good thing is, you can always avoid sadness but.. sometimes the journey towards sadness brings happiness. Which sacrifice would u make? going through that one sadness or sacrificing the chance of being happy for a period? Remember, when you had so much fun in life till you found out you had to leave someplace or someone? If you knew things will end up so badly, do you think you'll even be in that place or with that one?



The beauty of life..
I rather not know the future and let the present do its thing towards future. 

Second semester in Honours, is somewhat not as hectic as the 1st. Not sure if its a good thing, but i know the subjects this semester is wayyy tougher. It's so unfair that Masters students get to do their assignments in groups, whereas, in honours we had to do it individually :( No wonder some say Honours are tougher than Masters! but i doubt so? i dont know.. maybe.. For now, I only have 6 hours of class, 2 subjects, so 3 hours each subject, Wed & Fri.. so free right? lol. not to forget, I've my thesis to do!!! 

In about a week time, it'll be August. 5 more months before I head back to Malaysia. It's amazing how time flies and before you know it, I'm back in Msia working my ass off in God-knows-what. I dont know even know if I'll survive in investment banks for life coz I doubt I will even for a week. 9 to 5pm job aint my style of living my world man.. oh well, we'll see. If you see me begging for money in ss15, pls spare me some money ok? :)

Signing out.
Loving the sun shining through my window.

No comments:

Post a Comment