Friday, April 29, 2011

Bruno Mars

"You can always get out from where you get in.. Just, how deep. The deeper you fall, the harder it is for you to get out. Sometimes, there's a hole within a hole and that's when you have to try twice as hard. Once you fall, you know when to be careful. Each hole is a life experience"


Went for After party Bruno Mars @ Neverland. Paid $35 for entrance and to see Bruno for 2 minutes. Was it worth it? Kinda for me, but not for my friends I went with. They were pissed! LOL.


Some dance group I thought was Poreotics. I heard the DJ saying Poreotics somewhere! Till when they danced, I was sure it wasn't Poreotics and yes it was clearly not!! 


Another group of performer.


While waiting for Bruno! We stood there for 2.5 hours. NOT FUN! especially in heels? First hour was all right, second hour was frustrating and the last half hour was pissing off!
but thank God I was wearing flats.






When they ran out of performers, poor DJ has to keep the crowd pumping up!!


Pretty Michie!


May I represent you, Bruno Mars! 



Best shot taken. Sadly, only 1.


He was giving free shots?? Dude, at least sing a full song and forget the shots!
Oh yes, he sang 'Just the way you are'. Not the full song, just a quarter of it. No wait, just 2 sentences from the chorus. -_-




Here's a video of it. 


$15 for seeing him up close. Hmm.. I think it was all right. Yes No?
Oh by the way, he's one of the great artist who can sing live!

*P/s: I'm sick. Sick for almost 2 weeks. :( Just had 2 drowsy night flu capsules. Sleepy time..
It's so annoying that uploading a video takes FOREVER. I WANT TO SLEEP!

Next >> A friend once asked, will you ever be disappointed with your life if you know you're gonna die in the next minute?

and have you heard of the CUBE personality test?

No comments:

Post a Comment