
"Choices, choices, choices. Open doors for opportunities but which is the better one?"
I is so sad. So sad. Getting all the rejections. Mainly because I dont have a f* PR! They called and the first thing they asked was if I have a PR. Urgh!!! was I supposed to lie?? this is just devastating. I hate it when I have to face problems which are out my control. Its just something you cant do anything about it.
Disabled. Is what I call myself now.
Needs a Plan B. Graduate programs are out of my league.
It's either, work as a temp and work my way up OR go to Singapore OR head back to Msia. You know, Im happy with any of the above options. But, hmm which is the best?
I will ever know, which ultimately makes decision tough for me. *criessss
Needs encouragement.. ;(
No comments:
Post a Comment