Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Hospital bunny

"If every night is a disappointment before bed and a regret every morning, that's when you know that you have a life to change"


One of my housemate was staying in the hospital for a week. Due to a reason I shouldn't elaborate any further  she had to stay there for days. Also, not forgetting the wait she had to go through for all her tests. Pity!


The bunny who accompanied her all night long 



We stole bunny ears and make them ours! hahaha!




 HEHEHEH!! We're evil. and she likes it.




Lucky girl. You've got someone to paint your nails for you. lol


Pretty!


I FOUND SPUD AROUND THE CORNER!!!!!!! Always wanted to try. and I LOVE IT!
Easy, simple, healthy, yuums!! 







Chili Bean (Vegetarian) spud! Love it!
.
.
Bought Macaroons for her too. And I love Cupcake Family's macaroons!  



Blueberry (Top), Rasberry (Bottom) Yuuums!! $2.50 EACH! Would really really want to learn how to macaroons. I will. One day. One fine day. 


One of the nights. Emerald & Peacock, we went. Nice place. would love to go there anytime. Strict dress code though. 






I miss LALA!!!!


.
.

Love this song.


*ps: Jason's penguin tee looks ultimately cute!! zzzzomg.

Signing out.

No comments:

Post a Comment