





"Waiting for the right opportunity"
I've been trying to find a good app that works well with blogger. And the best is Blogaway. It sucks so badly when it always ends up in drafts rather than as a post. Urgh.
Tonight was supposed to be a clubbing night for me but I ended up staying home. Stuck with online assessments. :( I've been rejected by a company just after 2 hours sending my application. Lol. I better be ready for multiple rejections but I'm hoping it won't take too long. :/
I had a healthy salad dinner and a killer dessert that I don't think "healthy" salad plays a role anymore. Tuna salad for din and gor dessert *ahhem.. Honeycomb butterscotch with lil chunks of durian cake, topped with nestum and finished off with 3 corianthians wafle. omnomnomnom....
Also I tried the new katy perry shatter nail polish!!! Omggg so fascinatingggg when it shatters. We were like... "ohmygod ohmygod oooo wowww coolll ahhhhh itsshatteringgg!!!" yah like jakun. Or maybe its just me lol.
Oh man. Im exhausted. Its been awhile since I used my brain to answer tough questionnaires. :( Good night!!
No comments:
Post a Comment